Gogglebox Australia is returning to The LifeStyle Channel on August 24!
The Logie-Award winning series has kept tongues wagging for three seasons - and now season 4 is less than a month away!
Angie and Yvie
The same much-loved Gogglebox households are returning for latest season, each gearing up to share their thoughts on everything from sport to politics, reality TV to Australia's great home-grown dramas.
Lee and Keith
In case you've forgotten, here's the full line up:
- Best mates and larrikins with a thirst for life, Adam and Symon;
- Bubbly, Greek best friends, Anastasia and Faye;
- Cocktail-loving, Wayne and Tom;
- The sports-crazy Jackson Family;
- The fun-loving and cricket-mad, Delpechitra Family;
- Vivacious friends and housemates, Angie and Yvie;
- The Indigenous art dealers, Mick and Di;
- The close-knit Dalton Family;
- The happily married couple, Lee and Keith;
- The three generations of the Silbery Family, and
- Old high school acquaintances and housemates, Zina and Vivian.
The Jackson Family
The new season comes only two months since we wrapped the last season - proving Aussie viewers just can't get enough of the program.
“I know fans of the show can’t wait to have the Goggleboxers back on television, which is why we are very excited to be launching another series so soon,” General Manager of The LifeStyle Channels, Hannah Barnes, said.