Think we just learn about what's on TV from the Goggleboxers? Think again.
Each week, our favourite TV families drop some beautiful pearls of wisdom along with some hilarious one-liners. We wrap up the best of both.
1. Tom cracks the code of Steve "Commando: Willis' onscreen moniker
“Every time I think Commando I think no knickers. Is that where he got his name from?”
2. Adam and Symon uncover a social media conspiracy theory
Symon: "Since Twitter started no Prime Minister has lasted their full term."
Symon: " Probably not."
3. Di explains why people adopt the military fashion trend
"This is camouflage Mick. Going out on a manoeuvre later this evening, I'm just getting ready."
4. Jad reveals how to confirm your Lebanese heritage
"They give you tweezers on your Christening."
5. Matty gets to the root of soul music
"Soul music is about two things. Voice and your ability to do shit with your hands while you're singing.