Calling all Gogglebox fans!
Get ready for your new TV obsession Common Sense, coming to Lifestyle next month.
The topical news show is from the creators of the global phenomenon Gogglebox, so expect laughs, tears and everything in between.
It's all about real people giving their real opinions on the week's most talked about topics, direct from their workplace.
From the big current affairs scoops to the latest in sport, pop culture and politics, we'll get a unique insight into what the nation is really thinking.
Robert and Lord Frank
Common Sense launches on Lifestyle on Wednesday, July 5 at 7.30pm.
You'll meet the cast very soon, but here's a teaser of who to expect on the show!
- Hairdressing mums Nicki, 33, and Kathy, 45
- Former business partners Robert, 70, and Lord Frank, 74
- Removalists and best mates Brett, 29, and Lawrence, 27
- Opinionated retirees Jean, 92, Aileen, 89, and Ted, 86
- Entrepreneurs and self-proclaimed pop culture junkies Helen, 30 and Sarah, 32
- Cheeky young real estate agents Jake, 29, and Ayden, 21
- The potato-selling Yip family of Darren, 49, Trudi, 46, Matthew, 39, and Eileen, 70
- Mother-and-daughter team Lois and Michelle-Ann, along with Betty, who all run a bra shop
- The quintessentially Aussie butchers, Luke, 26, and Eric, 56
Nicki and Kathy
Our Common Sense stars won't be afraid to tackle even the most controversial subjects for an unfiltered, genuine take on Australia's differing viewpoints.
Don't miss Common Sense on Lifestyle on Wednesday, July 5 at 7.30pm.