We're thrilled to announce we're launching the search for a brand new landscaping legend to join our top-rating show, Selling Houses Australia.
Foxtel are on the hunt for a charismatic, passionate gardening professional who has what it takes to work alongside property expert Andrew Winter and interior designer Shaynna Blaze on LifeStyle's award-winning property show.
And, if that's not enough, the winner will also become News Corp Australia's new gardening columnist, writing a weekly column across the major Sunday newspapers including The Sunday Telegraph, Sunday Herald Sun and Sunday Mail and will appear in other News Corp publications.
Selling Houses Australia helps homeowners sell houses that are languishing on the market by improving the interiors and exteriors, and co-host Andrew Winter says this role on the team has never been more crucial to the show as it starts to film its 14th season.
"When you're trying to sell a home, landscaping and the exterior are so important," he said. "I'm no expert on that sadly, so we need someone really good who definitely has a sense of humour!"
So, if you are an experienced horticulturist seeking the opportunity of a lifetime, this is your chance!
Andrew Winter & Shaynna Blaze on Selling Houses Australia
How to apply
- You'll need to be an Australian resident with a qualification in horticulture/landscape design or have a breadth of hands-on experience in that field.
- You'll have a flair for garden and backyard design with the talent to identify how you can add value to a property with clever ideas and use of outside space.
- You must be a team player who's a great communicator and you won't be afraid to work hard and get your hands dirty!
- Ideally you'll have a way with words and can offer true expert advice all year round via a column in News Corp Australia's newspapers where you'll give advice and answer reader questions.
- You'll be free from July 2020 until December 2020 to work full time filming Selling Houses Australia and available to travel Australia-wide.
- You must be available to screen-test for the role in May 2020.