All you add is your fresh produce! The premium quality pot and preserving rack are ideal for larger batch sizes, but can also preserve small batch sizes depending on your recipe.
• Stainless Steel Waterbath Preserving Pot with Glass Lid – 21-quart capacity is large enough to hold up to 7 quart (32 oz) jars and features:
- Triple layer base of thick aluminium fused between stainless steel provides even and efficient heat distribution. Compatible with all variety of stovetops.
- Silicone covered handles ensure safe, cool and easy handling.
- Tempered glass lid with steam vents ensures easy viewing.
• Preserving Rack – fits both large and small jars.
• 6 Ball® Pint (16 oz) Jars with Lids & Bands – ideal for preserving foods & tested for superior quality and sealing performance.
• Essential Utensil Set – handle and fill hot jars, measure headspace and remove air bubbles safely and easily.
This kit is amazing. Has everything you need to make delicious jams and relishes. My dad has been making his own relishes for quite a while now so when this kit arrived I paid him a visit to borrow some family recipes. The deluxe kit made everything so simple, I can't wait to start making some homemade Xmas presents this year.
The real test of course will be in the eating - which is yet to come, but so far everything points to excellent results.
Everything about the starter kit shouts quality. The stainless steel pot has a thick heavy base for even heating while the handles are well insulated. The jars seal easily while the rack and supplied utensil make handling safe and easy.
Simple things like the filling funnel and the natty combination spatula/stirrer/measuring gauge show how much thought has gone into creating an ideal kit for anyone venturing into the world of preserving.
Similar Product Reviews