The revolutionary Panasonic Heat Pump Tumble Dryer
The new Panasonic NH-P70G2 Heat Pump Tumble Dryer will save your clothes and your money by using cutting edge heat pump technology. The heat pump technology, combined with Inverter technology, uses power more efficiently than a conventional dryer as it dries by using low heat air to absorb moisture rather than drying using high-intensity heated air. This prevents delicates from getting damaged, as clothes are gently dried at temperatures as low as 45°C. In comparison, conventional dryers with a heating element can blast clothes with hot air at 100°C or higher, which can result in threads fraying, rubber and fibres shrinking and printed designs peeling off or losing their texture.
Key benefits :
· The Gentle Dry mode, offering a smart solution when drying delicate items such as lingerie and wool.
· There’s no damage or shrinkage for heat sensitive fabrics such at nylon and clothes with special printed designs.
· Inverter Technology adjusts to the correct drying conditions, to provide excellent drying results for all types of clothes
· Exclusive 3D Air Circulation technology, stops damp spots caused by uneven drying.
· The machine uses just 1.54kWh per cycle, and has a 6-star energy rating, the highest available in its class.
The NH-P70G2 is RRP $2,499 and is available from home appliance retailers. For more information contact Panasonic on 132 600 or visit www.panasonic.com.au.
Similar Product Reviews