Have you "checked in" on Facebook in the past year? Well, according to the stats, it's possible you went to one of the following places.
Facebook tallied the most common places social media enthusiasts went in 2015, and - SURPRISE! - none of them are in Australia.
Disney Properties topped the list of 20 places - and you can imagine why. (Let's just say dropping a photo of Queen Elsa of Arendelle will probably earn you maximum Facebook likes.)
The rest of the list seems divided between theme parks and the world's post famous tourist sites, with Paris and New York City leading the most popular cities.
How many can you tick off the list?
- Disney Properties
- Universal Studios Properties
- Times Square, New York, USA
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Niagara Falls, USA/Canada
- Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- The Louvre, Paris, France
- Central Park, New York, USA
- Beto Carrero World, Brazil
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Ibirapuera Park, Brazil
- Hollywood Walk of Fame, California, USA
- Madison Square Park, New York, USA
- Santa Monica Pier, California
- Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
- Expo Milano 2015, Milan, Italy
For those who didn't leave the country this year, chances are you were hanging around these places:
- Crown Melbourne
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Opera House
- Taronga Zoo
- Warner Bros. Movie World
- Sea World
- Australia Zoo
- Melbourne Zoo
- Dreamworld Australia
Where was the best place you went this year? Let us know in the comment section, below.