Get ready to holiday, Australia!
Today Jetstar is launching a Friday flash sale with a range of cheap domestic flights to celebrate borders across Australia opening up again!
The budget airline is offering 10,000 seats from just $19 on an incredible 22 routes including Melbourne to Sydney, Sydney to Gold Coast, Melbourne to Byron Bay, Brisbane to the Whitsundays and Adelaide to Cairns.
You can also fly from Brisbane to Mackay from $49, Sydney to Hamilton Island from $79 and Brisbane to Darwin from $79.
Eligible travel dates are between 14 July to 17 September and then from 6 October to 31 October 2020.
The sale starts from 9am TODAY at jetstar.com and runs until the following Tuesday, unless all flights are sold out.
Qantas have also announced that they will now be offering frequent flyer triple points on all flights across the country from 27 June until 31 October 2020.
When do Australian state borders open?
- While it's yet to be announced officially, it's thought that Queensland will open its state borders on July 10 as planned.
- South Australia last week announced it would lift its border restrictions on July 20, clearing the way for an influx of travellers.
- The Northern Territory is also set to reopen its borders on July 20, with an official announcement expected today.
- Tasmania is likely to reopen its borders in late July while Western Australia is yet to give a date.
- New South Wales, including the ACT, and Victoria were the only states to keep their borders open during the coronavirus pandemic.
Also on LifeStyle: