Poise your computers for the biggest travel sale of the year!
The company behind the world's biggest online shopping events is holding the travel sale to end all travel sales tonight.
At 7pm AEDT (I repeat: AEDT. Tonight. October 18. Write it down, people!) thousands are expected to head to the Click Frenzy website to bag up to 70 per cent off their next adventure.
Over 100 travel brands are participating in the sale, with over 600 deals on offer.
You could nab huge savings on holiday packages, flights, accommodation, cruises, tours, insurance and a bunch of other travel-related necessities.
While Click Frenzy won't reveal the special deals until 7pm, here's a taster of things to come:
- Flights and an eight-day tour of China staying in 5 Star accommodation for $999
- A 13-day tour of Sri Lanka, including flights and accommodation for $2,799
- Gold Coast theme park passes for $89.99
- Seven nights in Port Douglas, plus flights and a sunset sailing tour for $659
- Up to 85 per cent off holiday packages
Some of the participating brands include: Booking.com, Webjet, Hotels.com, Luxury Escapes, Emirates, Hilton, Wyndham Hotels, Captain Cook Cruises, Crumpler, Lorna Jane, Gecko Adventures, AAT Kings and Intrepid among others.
Click Frenzy Travel runs from 7pm AEDT Tuesday, 18 October to 7pm AEDT Wednesday, 19 October at www.clickfrenzy.com.au. Subscribers will gain early access and exclusive offers.