Dreaming of your next holiday but don't have a big budget? Here's how you can score a travel bargain.
Australia’s biggest ever online travel event, Click Frenzy Travel, returns tonight, August 20th, 2019. The 29-hour online shopping sale is the prime opportunity to score yourself an amazing deal on flights, accommodation and experiences all over the world.
The sale kicks off at 7pm Tuesday, 20th August (AEST) and will end at midnight Wednesday, 21st August and features a huge number of well-known brands offering incredible deals. Browse deals from the likes of Webjet, Virgin Australia, Air New Zealand, Luxury Escapes, APT, Intrepid Travel, Blue Lagoon Cruises, Accor, Skyscanner, Qantas Loyalty, G Adventures, Hawaiian Airlines, Flight Centre, Mantra, STA and Agoda.
“Our epic travel sales are gaining cult-like status amongst travellers, and the feedback we’re receiving is that the deals just keep on getting better," says Grant Arnott, Managing Director of Click Frenzy.
"We’re expecting up to 1 million visitors to this bonanza, all desperate to snap up deals from outstanding renowned local and international brands. The majority of these deals are also exclusive to our sale and will not be found elsewhere.”
Savvy (and lucky!) travellers also have the opportunity to pick up some items for an incredible 99 per cent off. Limited quantities of $500 Flight Centre vouchers for just $5, $250 Beats headphones for $2 and incredible holiday packages from TravelOnline can be redeemed via an online treasure hunt.
Glenn Checkley, CEO of TravelOnline says, “We couldn’t be more excited to work with Click Frenzy this year to offer some incredible holiday packages. We have some jaw-dropping 99 per cent off ‘Go Overboard’ deals to destinations such as Bali and Fiji, as well as heavily discounted Cruise deals and an amazing kids fly free offer.”
Here are some of the deals shoppers can expect on the night:
• Cantik Bali Villas: Up to 80 per cent off luxury private pool villas, starting from $85 per night.
• Virgin Australia: 40 per cent off selected domestic and international flights. Fares from only $69.
• Sta Travel: Etihad Airways UK Flight Sale – up to 10 per cent off and American Airlines USA, Canada and Mexico Flight Sale – up to 10 per cent off.
• Kogan Travel: Multiple exclusive deals including an 11-day China tour including flights, transfers, bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi and English-speaking guides from $699.
• Beyond Travel: Multiple exclusive deals including a 2020 Iceland cruise tour, with savings of up to $1600 per couple.
• Intrepid Travel: Up to 50 per cent off select trips – destinations include Galapagos Islands and Croatia.
• 7Travel: Up to 69 per cent off select packages to Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Fiji etc.
• Qantas Shopping Rewards: Up to 60 per cent off selected luggage, headphones and travel gear.
• G Adventures: Up to 25 per cent off select worldwide tours.
• Luxury Escapes: Huge discounts off holiday packages, including Bali, London, Europe and Fiji. Including a 5 night stay at Treasure Island Fiji for 2 adults, includes Daily Breakfast & Dinner and complimentary activities for just $1,899 (Valued up to $5,468).
• Klook: Multiple deals including 15 per cent off major global theme parks, including Universal Studios.
• Mantra Hotels: up to 40 per cent off holidays in Hawaii and Australia.
• Air New Zealand: Departing Melbourne and Sydney to Buenos Aires for $1057 return per person.
• TravelOnline: offering 99 per cent off Go Overboard deals to Fiji and Bali. Also offering heavily discounted Cruise deals and kids fly free offer.
• TFE Hotels: Save 25 per cent off fully flexible rates at participating Adina, Vibe, Travelodge, Rendezvous, and TFE Hotels Collection (excluding The Calile Hotel) across Australia and New Zealand.