Do you travel frequently for work and need some space-saving packing tips? Follow this expert advice!
Craig Syphers, General Manager of PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, understands the business traveller not only because of the hotel’s client base but because he too frequently needs to travel for work.
Here are his tips on how to get the most out of your on-board travel case -
1. The origami-clothing trick consists of intertwining two shirts together and folding them like they are one shirt, taking up the same amount of space as an individual shirt.
2. Suit jackets need not crease ever again when turned inside out leaving the collar popped up. This technique will have you able to step off the plane and into a meeting without looking the slightest bit dishevelled.
3. For frequent female business travellers, the art of packing is all about the heel. Heavier items, such as heels and vanity cases, should always be placed at the bottom of your luggage. This prevents heavier items from crushing and creasing clothing. As an alternative, wear your heels onto a flight and save space in your suitcase for other items.
4. If you’re packing flat shoes, ensure you stuff them with items such as socks and belts as this helps you save on space
5. Purchase travel sized amenities as they take up less space in your bag and depending how long you are on the move, you can discard them along the way.
Get some great deals now at the PARKROYAL Hotel, Melbourne Airport.