Former Miss Australia, Pantene Fitness Expert, model and presenter, Laura Dundovic seems to change it up 24/7. But one thing that remains consistent with this stunner is her health, beauty and fashion mantra’s. Here, she sits down with Lifestyle YOU exclusively to tell us what she loves and lives by right now.
She is one of the freshest faces on the local scene. Add to that a spice of utter loveliness and a homegrown genuine get-up-and-go attitude, and Laura Dundovic is truly the epitome of an Australian lifestyle idol!
As part of Pantene's #FitToShine Campaign, aimed to inspire other Australian women to feel good from the inside, out this summer, Laura is talking with LIfestyleYOU about why a message such as this is so important to her.
"I've always been a big advocate for maintaining a strong and healthy body from the inside-out," she says. Here Laura talks exclusively with Lifestyle YOU about what that entails for her.
What are your three top spring and summer beauty tips?
- Drink 2L of water every daily for healthy skin and hair.
- A deeply nourishing hair treatment or masque like Pantene’s Daily Moisture Renewal Intensive Hair Masque. I use this once a week as it repairs my hair when it’s feeling dry and brittle, but also protects my hair from future damage caused by environmental factors such as heat, sweat and salt.
- I love to work out outdoor especially in summer, so I always make sure to wear a high SPF sunscreen to protect my skin from the sun.
What are your three top spring and summer fitness tips?
- Make a great playlist! It's so motivating
- Enjoy the outdoors! Mix up locations!
- Lock things in with friends then you can't back out!
What are your three top spring and summer wellness tips?
- Start your day with a lemon water or apple cider vinegar tea to alkalinise you body.
- Meditate! I love the saying want to change your world, change your perspective.
- Try to get to bed before 10 pm. According to Chinese Medicine, every hour before midnight sworth two after.
Why are health and fitness so pivotal to your lifestyle?
Getting old is inevitable but I want to know that I have looked after my body the best I can so that I can the most out of life for as long as possible! I find with health and fitness, the first few days are hard but after that you start seeing the benefits, and you start realising how important it is. After time off exercise even I find it hard to get to the gym the first few times but after that I can't stop!LifestyleYOU: What are your three most suprising health and beauty essentials?
Three surprising beauty, wellness or health facts about you are...?
- I don’t splurge on my haircare products! With my hair I don’t need to spend big on a good quality product. I use Pantene’s Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner and it repairs my hair from the core to reveal my strong, shiny locks.
- I mix up my workout routine. That way I don't get bored, and I work all areas of my body. I do everything from running marathons to dancing!
- I eat clean, healthy food whenever I prepare for myself and when I go out I eat whatever I feel like. It's all about balance.