Who wants to look like a blood-sucking, sun-light dodging vampire? You and hundreds of thousands of other people!
Twilight Beauty is a new cosmetics brand themed after the series of films and books and it’s arrived in Australia!
Luna Twilight and Volturi Twilight are two striking lines that women will fall in love with – almost as much as Edward! Prices for Volturi range from $9 to $19, and Luna from $18 to $34.
This is a range for women who like their makeup to make a statement.
• Gleam Metallic Mascara: available in three shades - Panther (chrome), Lapiz (midnight blue) and Mist (grey).
• Femme Fatale Lipgloss: available in eight shades and drenched in Shea Butter and Argan Oil which are two of the most luxurious moisturisers on the market.
• Just Bitten Staining Balm: comes in four shades and is a cocktail of antioxidants, natural sun protection, emollients and plant extracts, such as sweet almond oil and chamomile.
• First Light Face Glow: sold out in the US and is complemented with a Body Glow.
• Colour Palettes: each one embodies one of the main characters: Bella, Victoria, Rosalie, and Alice.
• Twilight Lip Venom: a standalone product in the Twilight Beauty brand. The shimmering crimson lip stain pumps and hydrates with argan oil, avocado oil, olive oil and vitamin E.
Luna Twilight will be exclusively available from April 17 in David Jones.
This range is great for a more subtle look.
• Foreshadow Eyelid Primer: a silky champagne-coloured balm that goes on colourless to prime the lids for creaseless, long-lasting shadow application.
• Labyrinth Loose Eyeshadows: pair them with the primer!
• Mascara- a volumising and lengthening formula that has a rich metallic finish and comes in three shades: Black Knight, Royal Blue-Regal and Silver-Plated.
• Enrapture Lip Glosses: super sheer, vitamin E laced lip glosses in two shades, Obsess and Arsenic.
• Immortal Liquid Body Shimmer: comes in two shades, Black Magic and Tainted Love.
• Reign Scented Body Mist: a coloured shimmering mist in one of four fragrances: Forbidden Fruit; Bella; Wicked and Romance.
Volturi is available in selected Terry White and other leading pharmacies.
What do you think? Will you use the Twilight beauty range?
Here’s how to make your eyes pop!