Are you confused about choosing the right look for your leading ladies on the big day? Talia Sasson from Bridesmaids Only shares her experts advice on how to make sure they look and feel fabulous.
1. Have your girls try on all different necklines and fabrics to work out what suites their body type the best. It is becoming increasingly common for bridal parties to mix up dresses – to suit each maid – yet bring them all together by using the same colour! Most designers offer the same colour across a variety of styles, meaning no bridesmaid needs to compromise! As well, employing a variety of dresses adds another dimension to photos – it looks really lovely!
2. Follow your heart. If you find a dress, and you’re happy with it (better, if you fall in love with it!) – then go with it! No greater feeling than one less to-do item on your list. Plus, once dresses are settled, then you can start organising flowers, decorations, styling!
3. Try different colours. Although you may have always had a particular colour in mind, entertain other options. There are some really lovely hues that, although quite subtle, look spectacular.
4. Once you’ve ordered, get a colour swatch. This will help you bring together all the themes on your big day!
5. And most importantly....have heaps of fun! After all, that is really what Bridesmaids Only is all about – getting your girls together, getting spoiled, and having a lot of fun in arranging a big part of your big day!
Get more amazing tips and shop for dresses at www.bridesmaidsonly.com.au