Nail art is one hot beauty trend that looks like it's here to stay. Whether you're a nail novice or an experienced nail technician, be inspired by these 10 DIY ideas.
When it comes to creating a show stopping manicure, there's no better inspiration than LifeStyle YOU's brand new show Nail'd It. Leading nail artists from around the US are asked to create everything from 3D nail art to intricate designs. Put your best talon forward, with these 10 DIY ideas.
1. It’s easier than you think to wear your favourite fruit on your fingers.
2. Start your engines! This checkered nail art is a winner and so easy, even a nail novice could do it.
Click here for tutorial.
3. Perfect polka dots? Just use a bobby pin.
4. Think marbled manicures are the work of experienced nail technicians? Not so, amaze your friends by doing it yourself with this tutorial.
5. Ombre nails are still a hot trend and are so simple to do. All you need is a sponge, nail polish remover and a bit of practice.
6. A chic white and gold mani will brighten up any look.
7. Your nails will be fresh as a daisy with this design.
8. Meow! Give black Friday the finger with this super cute cat mani.
9. And if you’re feeling really ambitious, why not give these cherry blossoms a go?
10. Let your inner butterfly free! With the help of stencils, this look can be created in minutes.