Just because it's winter doesn't mean you can't get that perfect summer glow! Learn how to get the most flawless full body faux tan with these top tips.
St. Tropez tanning guru Sophie Evans shows us how to get the most from your self tanner with these top tips!
1) Prep was crucial as we are going super bronze! We needed a deep base to build
from so all models prepped their skin the night before the show. Following the ‘St.Tropez
Tanning Commandments’, models exfoliated the entire body with Tan Enhancing Body
Polish; moisturised the elbows, knees, hands and feet with Tan Enhancing Body
Moisturiser; applied an even layer of Self Tan Bronzing Mousse with the Applicator Mitt
and allowed to develop for 6-8 hours before showing.
2) In the hours before the show we used a very small amount of St.Tropez Tan Enhancing
Moisturiser on the elbows, knees, hands and feet to prevent any colour build up.
3) Next we used the NEW St.Tropez Luxe Dry Oil! After shaking thoroughly, we dispensed
two drops onto an Applicator Mitt and adorned all over limbs. The oil adds an extra
layer of depth and hydration to the skin, making the skin incredibly soft and supple and
ready for the next stage of tanning!
4) Following the oil, we used the St Tropez Instant Tan Medium/Dark. We applied a small
amount of product to an Applicator Mitt and applied from the feet upwards in long
sweeping motions. Slightly more product was applied to contour and define muscles
and natural curves! The products RAINMAC Technology works to set the Luxe Dry Oil,
whilst also making the tan water and transfer resistant – all with a deep kick of bronze!
5) Finally after the tan had dried, we applied a last layer of St Tropez Gold Illuminator
along the frontal areas of the limbs, highlighting contours and adding a light sheen, for
a super bronzed and gorgeous golden glow.
MBFW Miami Swim Skin Report: St.Tropez & We Are Handsome - See more here.
To shop for the products listed, click here.