Selecting a baby name is no easy task.
Luckily, Reddit readers have saved parents-to-be some time by selecting the baby names that should be avoided in 2016.
Asked to list the most horrendous baby names they have heard, the readers labelled bizarre spellings "pretentious" and slammed celebs like Kim and Kanye for their "original" ideas.
"I don't know what Kanye was doing naming his child. And what was Kim thinking letting her kid be named after a direction on a compass," one reader wrote.
So, here they are! Does you child's name make the list?
1. Elizabreth (or The Lizard Breath)
2. Mhavryck (Pronounced 'Maverick')
3. Aliviyah (otherwise known as Olivia)
5. Little Sweetmeat
6. Nevaeh (clue: spell it out in reverse)
7. Danger (which came from someone who works in childcare)
8. North West (Saint gets a mention too)
9. Harley Quinn
10. Beberly (“Sounds like an accidental birth certificate spelling error,” according to a user)