Recreate this sexy, effortless 'it-girl' look from one of the biggest shows of this year’s 2011 Rosemount Australian Fashion Week.
Gail Elliott’s inspiration for the Little Joe Woman show was a cool 70s New York boho look.
To emulate the chic, yet casual jet set glamour of the clothing, Brad Ngata’s creative direction was for an undone, sexy and relaxed ‘it-girl’ look, able to be worn straight off the catwalk.
According to celebrity stylist Brad, it's all about getting the right texture.
Achieve the Look
1. Using Brad’s double-moussing technique – applying mousse, blasting the hair completely dry and repeating – gives the look a raw texture and natural body
2. Layer L’Oréal Professionnel Techni.art Full Volume Extra mousse through the roots to ends
3. Part front section in the middle and blow dry forward
4. Using hot irons, wrap sections around the barrel and pull through the hair to achieve a soft wave – leave ends out for a natural look
5. Just before hitting the catwalk, spray a little L’Oreal Professionnel Play Ball Beach Fizz to add some extra texture and add volume at the crown
6.Brush through lightly to add a slight frizz and finish with L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Lumière Extreme Hold Professional Hairspray 4 to hold
For more, head to www.lorealprofessionnel.com.au