Find out who made a heck of a lot of money last year... and who made even more.
Forbes has revealed the highest paid small screen actresses of 2016, and we can safely say TV actresses are raking in the big bucks!
Sofia Vergara topped the list for the fifth time, banking a whopping US $43 million in the past year.
Her role as Gloria in Modern Family was responsible for a large portion of her earnings, however, it was endorsements for brands like Head & Shoulders that increased her earnings from US $28.5 million in 2015.
Kaley Cuoco was runner-up, earning US $1 million per episode for her leading role in The Big Bang Theory. The announcement comes at the same time Kaley said that another season of the popular sitcom would be "very expensive" for CBS, indicating she wouldn't sign up again unless it was for a large sum.
Mindy Kaling came in third thanks to her acting, producing and writing efforts on The Mindy Show. She also signed another lucrative book deal with her Office co-star BJ Novak worth over $7 million alone!
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra is the only newcomer to the list earning $11 million thanks to her leading role in Quantico, plus a slew of endorsement deals in India.
Here's the full top 10 list: (all amounts are in US Dollars)
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family - $43 million
2. Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory - $24.5 million
3. Mindy Kaling, The Mindy Project - $15 million
4. Ellen Pompeo, Grey's Anatomy - $14.5 million (tie)
5. Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order SVU - $14.5 million (tie)
6. Kerry Washington, Scandal - $13.5 million
7. Stana Katic, Castle - $12 million
8. Priyanka Chopra, Quantico - $11 million
9. Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife - $10.5 million
10. Julie Bowen, Modern Family - $10 million