The much-hyped "Friends reunion" is finally here!
While the so-called reunion was actually a tribute show to veteran sit-com director James Burrows, it was still nice to see the gang togther again.
Phoebe, Ross, Monica, Joey and Rachel (Chandler was not present) reminisced about filming together, their "instant connections", and watching the first season together to give each other feedback.
However, host Andy Cohen threw a spanner in the works when he asked about those rumoured "no sex contracts".
"Did you all sign contracts saying you wouldn't sleep with each other?" Andy asked.
After a brief moment of disbelief, Ross, I mean David Schwimmer, confirmed:
"Well that was broken!"
"I was not asked to sign anything like that," Lisa Kudrow seconded.
Watch the reunion below. Post continues after video.
What does this mean?
Could it be a real life Ross and Rachel coupling? Chandler and Monica? Phoebe and Joey? Could it possibly not be one of these couples?!
Sadly, we may never find out.
The show carried on with no one ever elaborating on this fascinating revelation.
To ease your curiosity, here are five other fun facts we learned from the Friends reunion:
1. The three girls - Lisa Kurdow, Courteney Cox, and Jennifer Aniston - had lunch together every day. They ate a "Jennifer salad".
2. They watched the whole first season together and gave each other feedback. Why? Because apparently Courteney told the gang that's how they did things on Seinfeld!
3. The cast used to play poker in James Burrows' dressing room - which inspired an episode!
4. Matt LeBlanc's favourite "Joey moment" was when Ross was hit in the face with a hockey puck, and Joey and Chandler took him to the hospital.
5. Courteney Cox's favourite episode is the one with the blackout. Good pick, Monica!