Want to know how Kim and her sisters stay looking so good? Here we reveal their must-have beauty products.
The world's most famous reality TV family promised a huge announcement on September 14, and they sure did deliver. The Kardashian and Jenner girls have launched their own website and app with never before-seen footage.
The new interactive platforms which the sisters just launched in New York, will allow their diehard fans to get the inside scoop on the beauty products they use and their fashion choices.
Kim, 34, launched her website and app with a public video, to give them a taste of what to expect:
“Hey guys, it’s Kim. My new app is full of so many amazing new features I can’t wait for you to see,” the pregnant 34-year-old said in her clip. “There’s makeup tutorials with members of my glam team, exclusive behind the scenes videos, and never-before-seen photos of me, my friends and family. I’ll also be able to live stream and answer all your questions, and there’ll be lots of fun fashion and beauty content. I can’t wait to see you soon!”
Here are just a few of the beauty products Kim can't live without:
1. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion AM, SPF 30, US $20.90
2. Origins GinZing Moisturizer, $28
3. Erno Laszlo 'Phelityl' Day Lotion SPF 15, US $95
4. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, $34 per 125mL
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, $12.95 per 354 mL pump
Khloe, 32, promised something a bit different on her site to Kim:
“Hi everybody, I wanted to say thank you so much for coming to my website,” she said in her welcome video. “This is something I’ve been really passionate about. I want you guys to take a day in my life. Fitness, lifestyle, beauty. I look forward to all you guys coming and checking it out with me every single day.”
Here are just a few of the beauty products Khloe can't live without:
1. Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette, $105.00
2. Kardashian The Quickie Mascara, US $10
3. Kardashian Beauty Glimmer Faux Lashes, US $7
4. YSL Dessin Du Regard Eye Pencil, US $30
5. Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, $35
Would you pay to view exclusive content of the Kardashian and Jenner clan? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!