Gok's top tips for super sexy, soft, smooth skin.
• If you're after that super-soft touch, exfoliate your skin regularly – it can help reduce the appearance of pimples and blackheads and make your skin look healthier with a shine like models have in adverts. Don't spend too much money on an exfoliator as they all broadly do the same thing. You can even make your own by pouring some salt into a bowl of olive oil and then applying it to your skin.
• A real beauty secret is body brushing. If you can get the strokes right you may be able to diminish the appearance of cellulite. Make sure you stroke towards your heart – that's going with your circulation – in long sweeping movements.
• It's really important to use a body scrub as it helps lift off all the dead skin cells. Don't be tempted to use loads of body scrub and really work it into your skin as it can leave you feeling red raw. And in the sun, this can make your skin a little too sensitive and prone to burning.
• Apply body lotion but don’t apply it to damp skin because that will only dilute the lotion – apply it to towel-dried skin.
• Don't be afraid to use fake tan to create a gorgeous but safe body beautiful look. If you're fair skinned don't use a dark fake tan because you think it will give you a really dark tan. Instead choose a product that looks natural and is designed for fair skin and apply it every day so that, slowly, you build up your tan.
• To create that perfect fake tan, first prepare your canvas – use a body scrub to get rid of all those old, tired and flaky skin cells that the fake tan dye's going to cling to because that's were those unsightly streaks and uneven patches come from. Next, use some body lotion on those trouble spots like your elbows so that you create a barrier to prevent the fake tan colour from going quite so dark there. Finally, if you plan on using a traditional fake tan apply it in the evening before you go to bed.