Not sure what hair style to work for your hen’s party? Sunsilk’s Daren Borthwick is here to help with styling your hair for one of the most important events of your wedding cycle.
For your hen’s party, rock an ultra-chic straight do as this look goes from day to night. It’s an update on the straight blow dry and it’s modern, sleek and perfect for a girl’s night out!
How to get the look:
1. Section hair into inch wide sections and spray generously with the Straighten Up Heat Defence Spray onto damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair upside down until roots are completely dry.
3. Divide your hair into four sections, from your nose to your nape and again from ear to ear.
4. With a round brush, start blow-drying each section towards your face.
5. When the hair is dried, start straightening in sections with a straightening iron.
6. Once straight, complete your look with Gloss Finish Serum Spray.
To find out more about products used to style this look, visit www.sunsilk.com.au