FRESH FACED, MINIMAL BASE AND WINGED EYES
A natural, fresh faced complexion is definitely the look de jour – check out Glee’s Michelle Lea at this year’s Emmy Awards. This minimal, glowing base is accentuated with a feline flick of liquid eyeliner for ultimate glamour.
Try Nutrimetics nc Liquid Eye Definer Precision Liner Pen (RRP $24) and nc Beauty Veil Liquid Foundation (RRP $20) – a light moisturising foundation that creates a smooth natural glow, as if you are wearing no foundation at all.
To get the look:
1. First, use a foundation primer such as nc Face Prime Foundation Base to create a smooth base and ensure your foundation stays fresh for hours.
2. Then apply nc Beauty Veil Liquid Foundation to face and throat.
3. Blend the foundation in an outward and downward motion from the hairline to the jaw line, with minimal application over eyes and lips. Build to the desired coverage, blending evenly.
4. Finish with a light dusting of nc Sheer Perfection Silk Finishing Powder to create a flawless, lasting finish all day.
5. Prime your eyes for the liquid eyeliner by applying nc Satin Smooth Eyeshadows in a light colour such as Pearl or Thunder all over the lower lid.
6. Finish by applying nc Liquid Eye Definer Precision Liner Pen along the lash line, with a subtle flick outwards at the outer corner of the eye. Tip: If needed, use make up remover to neaten up the edges of your ‘flick’!
All Nutrimetics products are dermatologically tested. Nutrimetics does not test their product on animals.To find out more about Nutrimetics, visit www.nutrimetics.com.au