Want to know how to recreate Pearl’s look straight from RuPaul’s Drag Race – Season 7, Episode 1? Nikki Tutorials show you how the create the gorgeous look step by step!
Pearl is already a firm favourite and now you can re-create her edgy, unique look!
For a full list of all products used in this video, continue reading!
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation “NC15″
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC15″
- Kryolan TV Paint Stick “White”
- Makeup Studio Translucent Powder #1
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Ash Blonde”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade “Taupe”
- tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel “Taupe”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer #0.5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Contour Kit “Light”
- MAC Shaping Powder “Bone Beige”
- MAC Shaping Powder “Shadowy”
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek “Between the Sheets”
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector “Moonstone”
- MAC Paint Pot “Soft Ochre”
- MAC Eyeshadow “Sketch”
- Kat von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- NYC Liquid Liner “Black” → Review Here
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Corrupt” → Available Here
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow “Poison Plum” → Available Here
- MAC Eyeshadow “Vibrant Grape”
- LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
- MAC Glitter “3D Silver”
- Makeup Studio Waterproof 3D Extra Black Mascara
- MAC False Eyelashes #2
- xoBeauty False Eyelashes “The Feline”
- MAC Lip Pencil “Stone”
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil “Hot Chocolate”
Want to see more of Nikki Tutorial's videos? Subscribe to her channel on YouTube and don’t miss out on any new uploads!