Leaked emails between Kim Kardashian's PR team and a company in talks to collaborate, reveal the reality star's diva demands
It takes big bucks to hire Kim Kardashian.
In 'secret' business emails leaked by Radar Online, the reality star charges a minimum of $850, 000 -$1 million per product endorsement, and makes a long list of demands for her and her entourage.
That’s just the starting point though. Here is the full list of demands!
- 5 first class tickets, plus 1 coach [economy] when travel is required for the endorsement
- First class hotel accommodations (1 suite for talent and standard rooms for others in party)
- Portal to portal first class exclusive ground transportation
- Airport greeter service
- A Glam fee (day rate for her hair and makeup team)
- A per diem daily expense allowance
On top of THAT, Kim's rep also requests approval over the photographer, any photos used in print materials, as well as choice of PR.
Mrs Kanye West, who just turned 34, is cashing in on her fame - and her 24.6 million Twitter followers - in a big way.
If companies can't stomach the enormous price tag, then perhaps they should consider sister Kendall, who reportedly charges $500,000 per endorsement.