Don't mess with Kimmy's husband! The reality TV star says she's fed up with Taylor Swift 'playing the victim'.
Taylor Swift could not be courting more controversy if she tried.
On one side, she's battling (or just ignoring) a bitter ex-boyfriend claiming she tried to 'bury' Katy Perry.
On the other, she has a new - far more formidable - enemy: Kim Kardashian.
Kim has officially commenced her noble quest to save her husband's reputation, and her first act is to call out the woman who allegedly dragged him through the mud: Taylor Swift.
In the trailer for the next episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim is heard talking about a certain woman who is "playing the victim."
The conversation with her sister, Kourtney, goes:
Kim: She legitimately, quote, says, 'As soon as i get on that Grammy's red carpet, I'm going to tell all the press I was in on it.'
Kourtney: And then she just didn't like the reaction?
Kim: Yeah, just another way to play the victim. It definitely got her alot of attention the first time around.
Despite never mentioning the name, it's pretty clear who Kim is talking about.
It isn't the first time she has addressed Taylor's feud with her husband. While the saga is years long, it was reignited earlier this year after Kanye released a song mentioning the pop star.
- Kanye releases Famous with the lyric: "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that b***h famous." Everyone is mad.
- Kanye defends himself by saying he ran the lyric by Taylor and got her approval. Swift's camp denies this ever happened.
- Taylor goes to the Grammy's, wins everything, in her final, big acceptance speech she tells other women not to let other people "take credit for your success or your fame" - quite a pointed dig at Kanye.
- Fast forward and Kanye's wife, Kim, has a huge cover story in GQ. She directly addresses the Kanye-Taylor feud, confirming Taylor did approve the lyric and there is video evidence. She says Taylor threatened legal action against the release of the video.
- Taylor's camp responds with a statement saying Kanye did speak to Taylor but she never heard the song and wasn't aware of the whole "b***h" lyric. They also said Taylor wasn't aware of video footage.
This brings us to the present.
We all know Taylor doesn't shy away from a fight, so we're gearing up for another doozy!