Ok, so you've had your little one, and now your flat stomach has given way to muffin top. Are you thinking that lunchtime liposuction is the only way of getting that toned physique back? If you are then cancel that appointment and put away your chequebook because Gok's got some top tips to have all the gain and none of the pain.
• Sexy it ain’t, but if you're looking for somewhere to stash you spare tyre, consider a body stocking to keep those wobbly bits in shape.
• If you're blessed with an outstanding set of bangers, then make the most of them. You can guarantee that a plunging neckline will ensure that no one's going to be looking anywhere else.
• Forget plastic surgery, tailored clothes can make a world of difference to your body contouring, giving your body shape and definition.
• If you've got a fabulous set of hips then consider wearing a sleeve rather than bare shoulders. This will help broaden your shoulders and bring balance to your body.
• In order to make the most of your pins, look for a vertical print on any skirts that you buy, as these will accentuate your luscious legs.
• A wraparound top will help you rediscover that long lost waist and a crossover top will highlight your chest. With the addition of an 'A' line skirt you can achieve a perfect hourglass figure, totally changing your ratios in the process.
• If you've got big thighs but cute calves, consider a knee length skirt that will suggest slim legs all the way up.
• For legs that are long, lean and toned then it has to be the mini, whilst petite girls are best off with a mid-length skirt that will maximise your leg length, without looking out of proportion.
• Top heavy girls can look great in a shirt dress this summer, with the structure keeping everything where it should be.
• Apple shapes or mums with a bit of post-baby weight to shift should consider a t-shirt dress, but the trick is to keep it loose.
• If you're a flat-chested girl then you can give the illusion of bigger bangers with a yoked smock top.