Want a look that’s versatile and so easy to do? The staple look on every girl’s list is the effortless style! The look is all about beautiful waves.
TRESemmé stylist Troy Thompson shows us how to create this gorgeous look in a few simple steps.
1. Spray dry shampoo from the root area only as it will soak up oil and add texture to the hair.
2. Always comb your hair before spraying hairspray and using the iron.
3. Spray some hairspray for extra texture then using irons, twist the hair around the plates to create a nice softness and pull down on an angle. Twist the hair into a curl after using the iron to set. Repeat this for the other sections of your hair.
4. Let the hair cool down and set for 5 minutes.
5. Twist the front pieces into one so it gives a nice beach wave.
6. Apply a pea sized amount of split remedy.
7. Roughly rake fingers through to create the effortless look.
8. Finish off with hairspray.
Watch Troy’s tutorial video to get the look right!