Make the most of your lovely legs with Gok's top tips:
• Take some advice from our friends in celeb world, including Sex and the City star Kristin Davis, who knows how to flaunt her pear-shaped figure by choosing a knee length frock that skims rather than clings.
• If you want to elongate those pins then it is high heels all the way, flats just won’t cut the mustard.
• If you've got chunky thighs then consider long shorts to help keep a good length of leg on show, whilst the rest is discreetly hidden.
• Capri pants are cracking on petite frames as they elongate the calf and make you look taller.
• Wide legged cropped trousers can show off slim ankles and give the illusion of slimmer legs on fuller women.
• Consider a waistcoat this summer, as a cropped variety can bring the eye to the top of the body making it good for petites or to balance out longer torsos.
• A fitted waistcoat can add emphasis to an hourglass shape, and make the most of your cracking cleavage.
• There's a dress for every body shape this summer, with the bubble being beautiful for narrow hipped girls to give the illusion of curves.
• The shift is great for creating the right proportions for petites.
• If you've got an hourglass figure then a body-hugging fabric will focus on all the right bits.