Do you always want to look in tip-top shape and feel super confident even if you suffer from acne prone blemishes? Then this tutorial is for you!
Learn some top tips and tricks from Australian YouTuber and beauty guru Lauren Curtis on how to cover your blemishes with minimal makeup.
- Try to avoid popping pimples - as hard as it is!
- Apply foundation BEFORE you apply concealer. You won't apply as much concealer because the foundation will have already covered most of the redness.
- Start the foundations on your cheeks and work your way inwards.
- A little goes a long way. Choose a full coverage foundation!
- Choose your makeup products wisely. Make sure that the products you choose won't block your pores or create more breakouts.
- Pat your concealer on - try not to swipe
Products Lauren used in tutorial:
- L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Foundation - 150 Radiant Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Medium 25
- NARS Translucent Crystal Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
- NARS Pressed Powder - Beach