Want to enhance your bone structure and make it look like you’re constantly under the most flattering lighting possible? Learn how here!
You don’t need a professional to get that Kim Kardashian look we all secretly want (but don't like to admit!). This video tutorial from GlamBooth will show you how to use your foundation, concealer, and powder to put a spotlight on your natural beauty.
5 Key Tips:
- ALWAYS prep and prime your face with a great primer or moisturizer
- To start HIGHLIGHTING your face, make sure you choose a foundation that is 2-3 shades lighter than your natural skin tone
- If you have a big forehead use less foundation around that area. Same rule applies for your chin! Don't apply too much highlight to the areas you want to hide. Highlighting is all about drawing light to areas you want to bring out.
- When COUNTERING your face, choose a foundation that is 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone.
- When blending the two shades, work from the outside and bring it in.
Here is the list of products and brushes used:
- Sigma concealer brush F75 to highlight, light color foundation was from the Cinema Secrets foundation palette FPK05.
- Applied contour with Sigma brush F60, dark color was from Cinema Secrets Foundation Palette FPK11. Used Sigma brush F60 to BLEND.
- For re-contouring I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, and used Sigma angled Contour Brush F40 and then Sigma tapered blending brush E40.
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow wiz "brunette" Eyes: Naked Palette. Lips: NYX megashine gloss "la-la"
Before & After
Subscribe to GlamBooth here and follow her on Instagram @glam_her_booth