Tis the season to party and who better to steal a glamorous beauty look from than your favourite celebs? Check out our easy how-to guide.
SMOKY EYES AND NUDE LIPS
A sure fire glamour combination is undoubtedly a sultry, smoky eye, paired with nude lips. This is favoured by Eva Longoria and Emily Blunt, who opted for a twist on the traditional dark smoky eye with a feminine light blue colour at this year’s Emmy Awards.
• Teal eyeshadow / eye liner for a fresh Spring take on the smoky eye. Try the Angelica green eye shadow in the nc Grandiflora Colour Palette (RRP $59) and the eye pencil shade in ‘Iris’ teal from the nc Grandiflora Lip & Eye Kit (RRP $45).
• Nude lipstick – nc Classic Fusion Full-Colour Lipstick ($33.50) in Nude is ideal.
To get the look:
1. Apply the Angelica green mineralised eye shadow included in the nc Grandiflora Colour Palette all over the lower eye lid using a large brush, extending up to the outer corner of the eye and brow line.
2. Then using a fine, angular brush, apply the same shade under the eye.
3. Then, add definition using the ‘Iris’ teal eye pencil shade from the nc Grandiflora Lip & Eye Kit.
4. Apply to the lash line around the whole eye. Wet the brush and smudge this darker shadow towards the brow bone.
5. For final touches, remove any unwanted pigment from under the eyes and apply your foundation base, then curl your lashes and apply a volumising mascara such as nc Lash Impact Mascara.
6. For lips, shade with nc Perfecting Lip Pencil in Nude before applying nc Classic Fusion Full-Colour Lipstick, using a lip brush for longer wearing colour.
All Nutrimetics products are dermatologically tested. Nutrimetics does not test their product on animals.To find out more about Nutrimetics, visit www.nutrimetics.com.au