British fashion guru Gok Wan shares his top ten tips for dressing to look younger:
1. Always be positive!
2. Stand up tall and be proud. Mum was right when she said that posture is so, so important.
3. Inject some colour. Ditch the black this summer and go for a brighter colour palette instead, which is bang on trend with this season’s colour blocking
4. It’s all about making the most of what you’ve got; don’t hide your body- celebrate it!
5. Be body shape beautiful. Understanding your body shape is the first step to gaining confidence in what you wear. The new Westfield Body Shape Calculator at westfield.com.au is an easy way to not only know your shape, but all the trends that can suit your proportions.
6. Always, always wear sunscreen... something I learnt last time I was Down Under!
7. Take your cue from this season’s retro cat’s eye styles and rock some supersized sunglasses. Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and look bang on trend at the same time.
8. The shoes really do make the outfit. Invest in a pair of killer heels to elongate your legs and stand tall. Heels will give you an instant lift!
9. Invest in a stylist – they’re for every woman, every day... not just celebs! A Westfield stylist will not only help keep you in the know, but also work the best trends for your body shape. Visit your local Westfield centre or westfield.com.au for more details.
10. Go for simple, fresh tones of make-up, soft rosy cheeks and glossy lippy. Keep it natural!
See Gok and the Westfield Stylists in action on the Westfield Style Tour throughout October – visit www.westfield.com.au for details of tour dates in your state.