One thing's guaranteed, the new series of Dance Moms will have you chuckling away at the ridiculous behaviour of Abby Lee Miller and her dance moms.
Just a whole lot of crazy. That's why we love hit reality series Dance Moms. A mix between Toddlers and Tiaras and The Real Housewives, it will have you laughing at the outrageous antics of Abby Lee Miller and her clan.
Here are our favourite quotes of all time:
1. "My dad even took me to the mother-daughter talk about having your period."
- Abby, in an ultimate TMI moment, to Holly, while telling her what a horrible person she was for being a working mum.
2. "I would get Abby a three-month trial membership to Weight Watchers, if I were to give her a gift. It's the gift that would keep on giving."
- Christi, burning Abby.
3. "Girls, what are you doing? Those legs are about as straight as Elton John."
- Abby to her girls, during rehearsals.
4. "Cathy put that icy, cold, bony little hand onto me. It was like the Grim Reaper was holding onto my wrist."
- Christi on her obvious love for Cathy.
5. "They look like prostitots."
- Christi on Abby's choice of routine and outfits for the girls.
6. "This is going to cost me a lot of money in therapy."
- Jill on joining the Abby Lee Miller Dance Company.
7. "Be gone witch. You have no powers here!"
- Christi to her arch enemy Abby.
8. "McDonald's has a hamburger with your name on it."
- Cathy to Abby Lee.
9. "You're entitled to your wrong opinion, that's fine."
- Holly to Melissa in the watching room.
10. "We have a parent that's out of control. She doesn't have any weapons, just her mouth."
- Abby Lee fake dialling the police.
Watch the new season of Dance Moms weeknights from 10th November at 7.30pm only on LifeStyle YOU.