The right bra can eliminate the dreaded ‘back fat’, lift breasts and create perfect cleavage.
So why are so many of us (statistics state over 70%) still wearing ill fitting bras?
Follow these hard and fast tips from Simone Pérèle’s senior lingerie fitter, Marlene Hassett to find the right bra that will not only make you look great and your clothes feel better, but feel great too.
1. Make sure your bra sits in a straight line around the body
2. Always fasten your new bra comfortably on the middle hook
3. All underwire should be sitting on the rib cage and not on breast tissue
4. The centre separator should sit firmly against your breast bone
5. The bra straps should be firm but not dig into your shoulders
6. There should not be any spillage over the cup or over the arm hole of the bra
7. Forget all of the above and be professional fitted. They can not only recommend the correct size but also the correct style that will best suit your body type.
For more information on Simone Pérèle’s head to www.simone-perele.com