If you're planning a getaway, take a long hard look at your holiday wardrobe first. Trinny and Susannah offer advice to avoid a fashion disaster at the beach:
- Avoid neon pink swimwear if you're light-skinned, because it clashes with sun-kissed skin. Choose pale green instead as it enhances a tan.
- Pass on the shapeless sundresses, as they bulk up all but the slightest frames. Choose a kaftan instead for a flattering cover-up.
- Bikini bottoms that cut in? Then admit defeat and go for a one-piece instead. Swimsuits with support panels can work miracles on flabby stomachs.
- Saggy boobs in a bikini? Invest in a new bikini with thicker straps and underwires if you need it.
- Shapeless men's shorts are a 'no no' - unless you're a man. A sarong will cover just as much but in a shapelier, more feminine way.