Whether you're a cleavage diva with a lot happening on top or you're trim and slim with barely a bump before you, finding a way to make the most of your bustline can often be a serious fashion headache.
Well fear not because our baron of boobs Gok Wan is here to take your problem in hand (both hands if necessary). Here are his top tips:
• If you're blessed in the chest with boobs to die for, go for sexy over slutty by balancing that killer cleavage with an 'A' line skirt below the waist.
• If your figure is top-heavy opt for outfits that taper at the waist, accentuating your natural curves and countering any shapelessness.
• Tops with a built-in waistband are a great way to create a waist whilst making your boobs look bountifully big – a great way to show off your assets.
• If your big boobs are commanding far too much attention, minimise their presence with an empire line that sits right on your bustline.
• Wraparound shirts can give you a really great shape, with a low 'V' neck acentuating your chest and a tight-fitting waist that can adjust to fit your figure.
• Ruffled blouses are a great way to bulk out your boobs and bring attention to your bangers. Busty girls beware, however, as ruffling up your already ample assets can increase your top-heaviness and make you seem out of proportion.