Here are some hot Gok tips for wearing dresses, skirts and accessories:
• If you have an hourglass figure, wear a V-line dress to showcase your breasts. Choose fabrics that mould to your breasts rather than swamp them, and balance your boobs and hips by adding texture below the waist.
• For those of you without large breasts, consider ruffles up top to create the illusion of cleavage.
• If you have sloping shoulders, wear dresses with straps that hang close to the end of your shoulders as this will broaden your shape.
• If you are blessed with curves, then halter neck dresses are perfect for the summer. An elegant plunging neckline will boost your breasts and balance out your proportions. And it also gives you a certain who-gives-a-damn attitude whether you're pear-shaped, hourglass or a big buck beauty.
• If you don't have curves, cut-out fabrics work better. Soften your more angular shape with necklines to add interest to your chest area and boost your bottom with a dress with a flare.
• For the more pear-shaped out there, a strapless dress fitted down to your waist and flaring out in an A-line is perfect.
• Monochrome works like magic when it comes to enhancing your shape. Bold blocks of black minimise and slim down your look, while white can highlight and show off your best assets which is why this tends to be the fashion formula of choice every summer.
• Vertical stripes are slimming on everyone but especially good for petite women who want to appear taller.
• Horizontal stripes are great for tall women because they draw the eye across the body instead of up.
• A bold print on top keeps your attention away from any horror that might lurk below the waist – especially good for pear-shaped women. A bold print below works wonders on slim-hipped girls who want to add curves.
• Long-legged ladies can wear a sort suit but be careful – it's only for the fit and firm.
• Long evening dresses let your neckline doing the talking. Plunging necklines work on all shapes and sizes. A V neckline with a cap sleeve is a useful option if you've got bingo wing issues. An off-the-shoulder number will draw the eye away from your problem tum up to your shoulders if you're apple-shaped. Dresses with scallops curving into the cleavage are perfect for athletic-shaped women as they can soften your look if your shoulders are a little bit broad.
• Wearing the perfect skirt is all about knowing the right skirt length for your leg.
• For girls with big thighs but cute calves a knee-length skirt will suggest slim legs all the way up.
• If you have legs that are long, leaned and toned then wear a mini.
• Petite girls are the perfect shape for a mid-length skirt to maximise your leg length without looking out of proportion.
• If you are more of the flat-chested type, then you can create the illusion of bigger bangers with a smock top.
• Pear-shaped girls are perfect for an A line skirt but choose a fabric that skims those hips and flares at the knee.
• Girls with no curves can be should opt for a tulip-shaped skirt to cinch in your waist and add volume to your hips.
• A knee-length pencil skirt works wonders for hourglass girls.
• Complement your look with a big bag – it will make you look smaller by comparison.
• The trick with big belts is NOT to add bulk – wearing it high on one side, cutting you in half diagonally gives you an instant tummy tuck. And wear the buckle on one side rather than on the front will de-emphasise your stomach. If you want to accentuate an hourglass figure wear a belt high on the waist.
• Always wear heels – it's the quickest way to slim you down and sex up your look. Shoes with heels with pointed toes will elongate your legs. Wedge sandals will also add height and are so hot this season.
• If you have a shallow or short neck then wear long earrings which will lengthen your neck as it makes you appear longer.
• The way you carry yourself says everything about you – so confidence is key. Shoulders back, boobs out and walk with a swagger. By holding your head high, straightening your back and holding your stomach in you will look taller and slimmer in seconds.