Thinking of cutting off your locks and rocking a shorter do?
Pantene Beautiful Lengths is a national campaign encouraging women in Australia to grow, cut and donate their hair to be turned in to real-hair wigs for women with cancer. In partnership with the charity Look Good…Feel Better, Pantene will distribute the wigs across Australia at no cost to cancer patients.
In support of this campaign, actress Naomi Watts is joining forces with fellow Pantene ambassadors, beauty expert, Zoë Foster, and leading hairstylist, Barney Martin,
Kicking off in Sydney on Monday 12th November, National Donate Your Hair Week will see hair donation events taking place across the country.
Once you've donated your hair, here are some tips to help you work a shorter hairstyle for this summer!
1. Messy, textured styling is a great way to wear short hair, and is a low maintenance option for summer
2. A disconnection on one side is a great way to ease into the undercut trend, as seen on Agyness Deyn, for a grungier feel
3. Pixie cuts inspired by Mia Farrow are on trend and can be worn either soft and full or as a more extreme crop
4. A semi bob like Rachael Taylor is a chic look when worn smooth and sleek
5. For short cuts that sit below the chin, a side swept fringe will soften the crop and complement your face
For more information on how you can donate your hair, visit www.beautifullengths.com.au