The transgender advocate may face a manslaughter charge next week after this year's deadly Malibu car crash.
Detectives have completed their six-month investigation into the car crash Caitlyn Jenner was involved in, leaving one person dead.
Evidence will be presented as early as next week to the prosecution that could result in the I Am Cait star facing a misdemeanour manslaughter charge.
Detective Richard Curry of the Sheriff's Department said there's a "50/50" chance the star will be charged as there's "nothing really agregious" about the case.
A misdemeanour manslaughter charge usually carries a one-year county jail sentence.
The incident occurred earlier this year on February 7 when Caitlyn was driving down the Pacific Coast Highway at an unsafe speed when her Escalade collided with another vehicle.
Following the incident, Caitlyn released the following statement:
“My heartfelt and deepest sympathies go out to the family and loved ones, and to all of those who were involved or injured in this terrible accident,” Jenner said in a statement a day after the accident. “It is a devastating tragedy, and I cannot pretend to imagine what this family is going through at this time. I am praying for them. I will continue to cooperate in every way possible.”
If the transgender star is charged, this won't affect her docuseries I Am Cait, with production wrapped and the final episode airing on the E! Channel September 13.
Do you think Caitlyn will be charged with manslaughter? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!