Want a simple way to improve your skin? A little aromatherapy in your beauty routine may be just what you need!
Geraldine Howard, aromatherapy expert and co-founder of Aromatherapy Associates, shares the benefits of using essentail oils in your beauty regime.
1. Essential oils are made up of very small molecules and able to penetrate into the blood stream, helping to optimise cellular renewal process, enhancing circulation and helping treat skin concerns such as acne, eczema and ageing skin.
2. Aromas can also help create positive thoughts – rose, in particular, which is contained within many facial oil blends, is a fantastic euphoric oil.
3. Chosing a blend of rose and frankincense oils will help treat ageing ski.
4. If you had oily skin, then a blend containing lavender and ylang ylang does a great job of regulating sebum production and camomile is good for calming irritation.
5. For glowy and dewy skin, using rose oil will help increase capillary circulation and is fantastic for all skin types.
There are other ways which essential oils can help you. Find out the home benefits of armotherapy!