How to make a bath bomb to relax with this weekend.
- 1 cup bicarbonate soda
- 1/3 cup citric acid
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 20 drops of essential oil
- Few drops food colouring
- Dried herbs or flowers (crushed to a fine powder)
- Preheat oven to 225C.
- Place bicarbonate soda and citric acid together in a mixing bowl.
- Add dried herbs or flowers, food colouring, the almond and essential oils, then mix together.
- Spoon powder into your desired shape mould, place a tray on top of the moulds and bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool and then remove your "bomb" from the mould.