Almond Meal Body Scrub
- 2 tablespoons of coarsely ground almond meal
- 4 tablespoons of parsley infusion
- 2 tablespoons of kaolin clay
- Place 5 teaspoons of freshly chopped parsley in a non-aluminium saucepan, cover with 1/2 cup of water and simmer over medium
- Strain and leave to cool.
- Measure out the almond meal and the clay and add 4 tablespoons of the parsley
infusion and mix to make a paste.
- Apply to slightly damp skin with light, circular movements.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
heat for 10 minutes.