Adele opens up about her son, fame and her long-awaited new album '25' in the newest Rolling Stone magazine.
The powerhouse singer also goes without make-up for the cover - and looks sensational!
1. Adele isn't in the loop with today's pop music landscape: "I've lost touch with music. Not, like, all music. But I feel like I don't know what's going on in the charts and in popular culture," Adele, 27, said. "I've not lost touch with, like, reality. Just with what's current."
2. Adele doesn't like fame: Adele is fiercely private and for good reason,"People think I hate being famous. And I don't. I'm really frightened of it," she told the mag. "Watching Amy deteriorate is one of the reasons I'm a bit frightened. We were all very entertained by her being a mess. I was f—king sad about it, but if someone showed me a picture of her looking bad, I'd look at it. If we hadn't looked, then they'd have stopped taking her picture."
3. Adele is Stevie Nicks' biggest fan and lost it when she met her idol: "[There was] snot everywhere," she said. "I'm not sure if I'll ever not feel a bit overwhelmed when I go to places where there are loads of stars. I always feel like I'm gonna get thrown out. Or it's going to turn out to be some, like, hidden-camera show. Like someone's gonna send me back to Tottenham."
4. She's still with her partner and very happy: "He's so supportive. And that takes a very big man, because I'm very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend was uncomfortable with how successful I was, and the fact that he had to share me with lots of people,"
5. Her son is her world: "He's a little angel. All the things I really like about myself, he brings out in me, and he's the only person that tells me no. He completely rules me," she gushed. "He's the boss of me, and it's so funny for other people to watch, because I'm the boss of everything in my work life."
6. She's quit smoking and cut back on drinking: "I absolutely loved it, but it's not that f—king cool when I'm dying from a smoking-related illness and my kid is, like, devastated."She's also cut back on alcohol. "I used to be able to drink anyone under the table and still be able to put on an all-right show. But with kids, hangovers are torture. They just know. They pick up on it and just go for you."
7. She's eating clean, but doesn't believe in diets or gyms: "I'm not, like, skipping to the f—king gym. I don't enjoy it. I do like doing weights. I don't like looking in the mirror," she admitted. "Blood vessels burst on my face really easily, so I'm so conscious when I'm lifting weights not to let them burst in my face. And if I don't tour, you'll catch me [eating] Chinese!"
8. Adele has her own squad and loves Rihanna: "I've heard about a squad. I wish my squad was all supermodels. We are, in our brains. I guess I have my own squad," she said of her presumably un-famous posse. "It's not as interesting as some of the other squads that are around right now. But maybe Rihanna can be in my squad! That would be really cool. Oh, God. She's life itself, isn't she? I love her."