J. Law talks about the Hollywood pay gap, how she feels about the end of Hunger Games and her unique tattoo.
1. How she feels with the end of Hunger Games - "Now it's a lot harder. I've got to fill up my year with things that are all 100 percent my decisions… It doesn't feel like I'm being towed behind something anymore. It feels like I'm towing it."
2. She bought her puppy when her nudes leaked - "I was outside crying, and [my mom's new puppy] Pippi jumped up on my lap and started licking up all my tears, and I couldn't put her down for hours. And I mean, hours. I was like, 'Well, obviously, you're mine.'"
3. Guys aren't very nice to her - "No one ever asks me out. I am lonely every Saturday night. Guys are so mean to me. I know where it's coming from, I know they're trying to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I'm just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow."
4. The story behind her H20 hand tattoo - "It's just H2O, to remind me to drink more water. I've never had a symbol or a quote that was so important to me that I wanted it tattooed on me. So I was like, I'm going to need to stay hydrated. Forever. It's very practical."
5. Her thoughts on her pay gap essay - "What I was trying to say is that we're not victims. I am holding my own self back. The men aren't to be blamed for asking for more and getting it."