Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed the top Christmas gifts that make the cut on her Goop Christmas Gift Guide this year.
There’s no doubt that Gwyneth Paltrow does things differently – even her split from husband Chris Martin was lovingly labeled a conscious uncoupling rather than a divorce.
So, needless to say, her 2015 Christmas gift guide on her lifestyle website, Goop has some anything-but-ordinary suggestions.
From the disaster survival kit worth $17,280 to the 18 carat gold dumbbells worth $172,808 she says her 'ridiculous (and awesome) gifts' offer something for everyone.
Check out some of Gwyneth’s Christmas gift suggestions below.
1. World View Exploration at the Edge of Space for $124,421
This two-part adventure starts in 2016 with all of the behind the scenes of a world view test flight. Then, in 2017 you and five companions will experience 360° views of Earth as a high-altitude balloon lifts your luxury pressurized capsule 100,000 feet above our planet.
2. 18k Gold Dumbbells - $172,808
Work out in complete luxury with these 2 kilo goldloft dumbbells.
3. Ulysses Tier 1 Standard Survival Kit for $17,280
This survival kit has been designed with up to a week’s worth of usage in mind for two people. It comes with all the food and drink you will need to survive plus the tools you will need in a disaster situation.
4. The Standard for Joséphier toilet paper for $1321
5. Malle W. Trousseau Kitchen Set for $8,018
The Ultimate kitchen set with a collection of 43 of the best kitchen utensils from around the globe.
6. Censer incense burner for $1133
7. Saint Laurent Classic Toile Monogram Trolley for $ 5,516
8. OSTRICHPILLOW for $136
So you can nap privately in public.
9. Glided Playing Cards with Leather Card Case for $3179
Everyone needs gold playing cards, don't they?
10. Toothpaste Squeezer for $317
Forget toothpaste wastage, you won't lose a drop with this design!