Staying on top of the music when entertaining at home can be easy, provided the right set-up is in place. Here's the lowdown on buying a new AV system.
Taking advantage of playlists and downloaded music on smartphones and tablets means a sound system with wireless connectively is the easiest way to keep the good vibes rolling at every party.
While every household has different audio visual requirements, there is a solution for all budget and space requirements. Hi-fi specialist Onkyo, recommends choosing a known and trusted brand with a strong history in the AV arena. A superior brand is one that offers a diverse range that can cater to any scenario - whether it's improving the home cinema set-up or upgrading the patio with outdoor entertainment
When it's time to research a new AV system, there are a few important things to consider:
• Purpose - determine if the family wants an immersive cinematic experience or portable playback options from multiple sources at outdoor barbeques
• Requirements - consider wired and wireless connectivity options such as internet and Bluetooth, and whether multiple consoles or media players need connection
• Smartphones - if music will be streamed primarily via smartphones, it's worth considering an audio solution that caters to this style of listening
• Space limitations - soundbars have slim, stylish profiles and can be mounted, making these ideal for minimalist interiors
• Where and how the system is setup - larger speakers and subwoofers need adequate space so audio isn't drowned out by nearby furniture or walls
• The budget - superior sound can be affordable, however, it's important to keep a realistic budget in mind to avoid any unanticipated surprises at the checkout
Check out: www.ambertech.com.au