Shaynna Blaze helps you assemble that tricky flat-pack furniture.
Flat pack furniture is becoming more stylish than ever, and is a great way to get a "new designer" look.
The best part? You can do much of the labour yourself. If you can wield a screwdriver - you can assemble flat-pack furniture!
Here are some tips to get you started:
- When you open the box, make sure you have everything you need! Lay out everything so you can see it and make sure nothing is missing.
- Get rid of the packaging to avoid cluttering your work space.
- Follow the instructions! Don't stray from the suggestions or skip any steps.
- Don't tighten screws until the end - this will make it easy to take things apart if you start to go wrong.
- To increase sturdiness, use multipurpose wood glue on the joints. Extra tip: Make sure you have the construction right before you do this!