Location Location Location Australia

Property Pointer: Granny Flats & Extentions

The first thing to do if you want to build a granny flat is check with local council whether they will allow one. Same goes if you are looking at buying an existing dual occupancy property. Many rural properties have illegal dwellings and you can’t just assume it’s approved simply because it is there.


Sign Out

Join the Conversation

Please note, LifeStyle cannot respond to all comments posted in our comments feed. If you have a comment or query you would like LifeStyle to respond to, please use our feedback form.